【北海道】白い恋人パーク和小樽


這裡的天氣很溫暖,我很喜歡。
I really liked the weather in here.
Thanks for my good frd and her husband brought me here.
白い恋人パーク was so beautiful. I hope I can travel there again when many roses are in full bloom.


是個很漂亮的地方,希望二遊時,是開滿玫瑰的時候。



I had this ice-cream in the park, really nice!
And I recalled the soft serve in Australia. It was cheap and nice.
It was only one I can afford it in Aus.
來到白色戀人一定要吃個牛奶冰淇淋~濃醇香~~~







Then we went to Otaru Canal and saw many crafts and studio glass and music boxes.
They were so pretty. Everything was like bling-bling jewelry.
Also there are many historical buildings. hmm... I like the old buildings, they were classical.





In additional, there are many souvenior stores in here.
We tasted lots of choco and I bought a box of one.
Then Mori chan said we almost tasted a box of chocolate for free. haha




Everything was relaxing in Hokkaiddo.
When I was writing down this blog, at the same time I miss this kind of non-stressful life. (Sigh)

Share:

0 意見